I booked 3 nights in Beck Hall in February, 7 months ago and was kept well informed of my reservation by Alice. Our room was small but very comfortable and warm. We took our dog and was mortified that she had jumped on the bed with muddy paws. Although this is specified in the welcome book that this is not allowed, I was offered a change of bedding (which we declined) and assured that this was not a problem. Breakfasts were freshly cooked and nothing was too much bother. The guest house is pleasantly situated in the delightful village of Malham, right on the main walk up to Malham Cove and by a fast running beck. We even saw an Otter! Honesty bar was a nice touch and a comfy chairs in the lounge for sitting in front of the fire. I liked the fact that we could bring our dog to breakfast although we were in the lounge and not in the main breakfast room, which was fine for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over an ancient clapper bridge in the Yorkshire Dales village of Malham lies the magical Beck Hall Hotel, Deli & Bistro. Surrounded by rolling hills and the most magnificent limestone landscapes, our little hotel provides an enchanting escape from everyday life. After a day of exploring, unwind in one of our 18 whimsical en-suite rooms, while away a summer evening at The Secret Garden or spend a winter's night by a roaring fire in the Snug. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire