A three for the price of two stay. Excellent dog friendly b& b. Warm and cosy. Compact and bijou. Malham has a couple of places to eat in the evening - The Buck Inn and the lister Arms. Both dog friendly and with a good selection of food and beers. Beck Hall has an honesty system for drinks in the evening so you can have a relaxing drink with others in their cosy open fired lounge. Breakfast is locally sourced sausage and bacon in their substantial full English. Sets you up nicely for a days walking in the dales. The proprietors are friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over an ancient clapper bridge in the Yorkshire Dales village of Malham lies the magical Beck Hall Hotel, Deli & Bistro. Surrounded by rolling hills and the most magnificent limestone landscapes, our little hotel provides an enchanting escape from everyday life. After a day of exploring, unwind in one of our 18 whimsical en-suite rooms, while away a summer evening at The Secret Garden or spend a winter's night by a roaring fire in the Snug. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire