We arrived to a very warm welcome, our room very clean and tidy. Great breakfast choices, excellent food, I enjoyed breakfast so much I decide to put my diet on the back burner during my stay. Staff were very helpful, pleasant and accommodating. A place I would heartily recommend, and definitely return to in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over an ancient clapper bridge in the Yorkshire Dales village of Malham lies the magical Beck Hall Hotel, Deli & Bistro. Surrounded by rolling hills and the most magnificent limestone landscapes, our little hotel provides an enchanting escape from everyday life. After a day of exploring, unwind in one of our 18 whimsical en-suite rooms, while away a summer evening at The Secret Garden or spend a winter's night by a roaring fire in the Snug. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire