Lovely short break on our Y3P walking challenge last weekend. Its a lovely peaceful location with a good list of options for the morning breakfast. The packed lunches (at a reasonable price) were also welcome as there are not many nearby stores to purchase sandwiches to take away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over an ancient clapper bridge in the Yorkshire Dales village of Malham lies the magical Beck Hall Hotel, Deli & Bistro. Surrounded by rolling hills and the most magnificent limestone landscapes, our little hotel provides an enchanting escape from everyday life. After a day of exploring, unwind in one of our 18 whimsical en-suite rooms, while away a summer evening at The Secret Garden or spend a winter's night by a roaring fire in the Snug. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire