We booked a last minute room here so that we could get out into the yorkshire dales. What a lovely place, we were welcomed so warmly even though we weren't part of the majority who were on a walking holiday.
Some previous reviewers mentioned communal breakfast - I think it was nice to meet some friendly walkers, makes a change and the food was very good too. The room was comfortable and very affordable compared to most places in the area. I think this would be a great place to bring a big group of people for a walking weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newfield Hall is a grand stately home dating from the 1850s. With its impressive entrance hall and elegant lounges it retains its Victorian charm. With an enviable location, close to Malham Cove and surrounded by beautiful rolling countryside, it's not surprising that many of our guests return year after year. Today the building has been extensively modernised to suit the needs of modern visitors. We offer spacious en-suite bedrooms, an indoor swimming pool, fabulous food and spacious lounges to relax in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Newfield Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newfield Hall Hotel Malham
- Newfield Hall Malham, Yorkshire