Ramada Cambridge
Travelodge
US$65
Travelodge
    Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$169
    Hotel Felix(Cambridge)
    US$159
    US$114
    PremierInn.com
    All reviewsservice areamotorway servicesroom was cleanbudget hotelfree wifipapworth hospitalhotel roompark and ridebiscuitsflat screen tvtea and coffee making facilitieswould stay againthe ground floorcambridgewashbasinstopoverhairdryer
    Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I have given this hotel 4 but wanted to give 4.5 just because the beds are a bit uncomfortable and they don’t have gluten free sausages.

My parents, myself and my 5 month old baby girl stayed here for 3 nights in a family room which was a large room with a double bed and 2 singles which was very handy for us. We have just checked out this morning.

The staff were really nice and helpful.... especially Stefan (Stephen). He is bright friendly and very helpful and deserves a raise.... he really makes you feel at home and is easy to chat to.

We ate in the restaurant the first night and had a lovely meal and it was no trouble having gluten free food... and had breakfast for the 3 mornings all the kitchen staff was nice and friendly and even took time to say hi to my little one.

The beds are very uncomfortable unfortunately but as we only used them at night it was fine

There are numerous cafes next door in the services part and free parking when you stay

All in all a lovely stay and will be back again..

Thank you Stefan for making our stay so pleasant

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
    Reviewed 12 May 2018

WE decided to stay at the Ramada on a couples weekend away last minute. it was really great the room was clean and modern with everything we needed. the staff were very friendly and willing to answer our questions. we didn't eat at the hotel as there were plenty of food places around.i would definitely stay there again in future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 12 May 2018

The front desk doubles as a bar. Seriously. That might be kind of whimsical, had this hotel been charming in anyway. The staff were DOUR, the carpet in the room was disgusting. I kept saying to my family, don't go barefoot or in socks. The level of repulsive was very high.
    I know this is a "budget" hotel, but given the excellent one we stayed in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne (cheaper, even), this one is just gross. Parking is free and here's wi-fi I think. I was just trying to get to sleep so we could leave the next morning. It's that bad.

Room Tip: Don't choose one here. Stay somewhere else.
    • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Yorkshire Tea bags.
    Rooms were quite.
    Staff helpful

Cons,
    The room just felt really dirty, Like really dirty. it needs a deep clean. marks on the walls, Even blood in some parts. Mould in bathroom and ov the sink overflow.
    Didn't eat in the restraunt given my thoughts on the rooms.

The LED light above sink although nice to see had a mind of its own just randomly failing & strobing.

It wasn't cheap either over £90 a night.

Room Tip: Find a premier Inn.
    • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
    1  Thank SparkyM-25
    Reviewed 30 April 2018

For the price i paid i was very pleased with the hotel room. The size the comfort and the facilities.
    I stayed with my daughter and 2 grandchildren, we all had a lovely relaxing time. The staff were very good to us too.

Stayed: March 2018