“Lovely Decor, beautiful food!”
Review of Disley Massala

Disley Massala
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Disley
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester
“Lovely Decor, beautiful food!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Visited Disley Masala and was very happy with the choice made. Decor inside the restaurant is modern and luxurious, and all staff were attentive throughout. Food was beautiful and plentiful! 1 rice is enough to share as they are very large portions as is the ginormous soft naan, had the king prawn curry and they were truly the biggest prawns I have seen in a meal in a longtime. Well worth a visit, nothing to disappoint here!

• Visited November 2013

Hope Valley, United Kingdom
“excellent in every way!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

visited here on saturday at 5 o clock and even though we were the only ones in, the atmosphere was lovely. it can get really busy later on so i would expect you have to book. decor is beautiful and tasteful and the staff attentive and friendly. the food was absolutely delicious and huge portions, the nan breads are gorgeous, thin and light, but we still should have shared 1 between the 3 of us, the plain was the best ive tasted in ages however the keema nan was missing a decent amount of mince. the young gentleman that cleared our table was helpful and lovely and a great asset to the place. its also very reasonable, 3 mains, 2 rice, chips, 2 nans, 4 drinks and 6 popadoms £50! would definately choose this place over all the others nearby. the only other comment id like to make to the manager is, you have a beautiful, well run establishment but we could have done without hearing how hard it is to run a restaurant, all 3 of us work in the restaurant trade-we know!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank tim m
Buxton, England, United Kingdom
“One of the best indian restaurants I have been too! A+”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I've visited here twice, both off Groupon which was an amazing value deal. You got 2 courses+naan+side tray with poppadoms+rice for 2. We went with the expectation that 2 courses wouldn't fill us but maybe we could order a few extras. However we were proved wrong. The naan presented to us was almost 4 foot long and huge. The portions excellent and the overall meal was so filling that by the time the main came we were full. To say we paid £16 for two people it was excellent value. The only downright is I will say that drinks are expensive there and weak. The portion size of drunks is also small as if they got them from Home Bargains or somewhere. The management and staff however are very friendly and I have been to Indian restaurants myself a cross the country. This on my 1st visit was the best . 2nd visit was average but not bad. I think perhaps you have to go early say 5.30-6 before the chef gets bored.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank mrrapper
“Great Service, friendly staff”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

I came here with my family to celebrate my 30th Birthday and everyone loved the food even my none curry loving mum ate every mouthful! Great food, great service and friendly staff. We will definitely be returning soon!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Benni01
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Well worth the visit - definitely going back”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Visited the restaurant after reading previous reviews and wasn't disappointed. The food was excellent from start to finish and all cooked fresh. Staff really friendly and made us feel welcome. Next time I'm in the area I won't be looking anywhere else.

1 Thank Kenny H