“Outstanding !!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Outstanding !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at many pubs and restaurants in Durham and the surrounding area but the kings comes in my top 5. Very clean pub very friendly staff and the food was outstanding 2 meals for 10 pound we orderd 1 breakfast and 1 sizzling steak absolutely beautifull Cooked to perfection will re visit keep up the good work !!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Sunloverz1

Durham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cannot contact”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

I tried numerous times to contact them and it never happened once. They pretendeD to happen again and again and it just did not happen. They areridiculous

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Kat M
Durham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Christmas Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

WOW This was wonderful.

A party of Older People from Age UK who had a Christmas Meal prepared for this group free of charge. The meal was the best tasting of home cooking and served by elves to each table.
Everyone talked about how good the meal was and being very grateful for their hospitality.

AgeUK County Durham recommend the Kings for a lovely meal. We are hoping in the New Year to run activities here.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Linda R
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Outstanding food !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

I visited here with my friend as I was staying with her in Durham for a week we walked passed this pub after a spot of shopping and noticed the 2 for 9.99 which took out appeal . We enterd into a very quiet but clean pub we orderd drinks and looked at the specials board we orderd mince and dumplings and a steak and ale pie food took about 15 minutes was hot and presented well . The food was plentyfull and deliciouse the steak just melted in your mouth and the home made chips where fantastic we both enjoyed our meals and next time I'm in the area I will be back to sample some more great food great price highly recommended

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Sallyay12
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Food is disgusting wouldnt give it to my dog!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

Food is disgusting .... Told the waitress about the food all she said was ok and walked away. Would not recomend to anyone ans certainly would NOT go back.

Visited July 2012