Building is an ex Post House and quite a dated design - rooms are a decent size and quiet central heating and aircon - new tv's are an improvement but wifi should be free - IHG need to get this message.
Breakfast was usual cooked fare not great but fresh enough.
Dinner is limited and overpriced but you do kind of expect that.
Good bed and choice of pillows.
Perfectly acceptable hotel for the price £65ish inc breakfast.
Paid much more for much worse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether planning a leisure break or business meeting the Holiday Inn Derby Nottingham M1 Jct 25 is ideally located at Junction 25 of the M1. The city of Nottingham is just 8 miles from the hotel and boasts a wealth of sporting activities including bowling, indoor cricket and ice-skating, visit Trent Bridge Cricket Club, Holme Pierrepoint Water Sports, Nottingham RaceCourse or the famous Ice Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, IHG, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham M1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham m1 Hotel Sandiacre
- Holiday Inn Sandiacre
- Holiday Inn Nottingham
- Nottingham Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham M1 Sandiacre, Derbyshire