First impressions of the outside suggest this is a dated building but inside everything was fine. Easy access off the M1, it presents a really good option for business travellers trekking North or South. Quiet location, in spite of close proximity to Junction 25.
Rooms all clean, tidy and what you'd expect from the Holiday Inn stable. No issues at all.
Restaurant food maybe a bit expensive, especially when you have to pay extra for sides of veg, potatoes etc but to a good, tasty standard.
Breakfast very good. Waitresses at Breakfast both very bright and cheery and greeted a number of guests by name, suggesting there are regular visitors here but where they do try to establish rapport - often missing from such places.
Painless check in and out.
Free car parking.
Recommend this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether planning a leisure break or business meeting the Holiday Inn Derby Nottingham M1 Jct 25 is ideally located at Junction 25 of the M1. The city of Nottingham is just 8 miles from the hotel and boasts a wealth of sporting activities including bowling, indoor cricket and ice-skating, visit Trent Bridge Cricket Club, Holme Pierrepoint Water Sports, Nottingham RaceCourse or the famous Ice Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham M1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham m1 Hotel Sandiacre
- Holiday Inn Sandiacre
- Holiday Inn Nottingham
- Nottingham Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham M1 Sandiacre, Derbyshire