“A home from home in Inverkeithing”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Inverkeithing
Elendil Bed & Breakfast
Redcar, United Kingdom
“A home from home in Inverkeithing”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Having been looking for a place to stay while working in Dunfermline I lucked upon this B&B. The rooms and facilities can't be faulted and neither can the owners, Liz and Andy. Located on the edge of town it was perfect for my needs. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business

Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Elendil B&B offers a fantastic service in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The location is excellent being only 3 minutes downhill to get to Inverkeithing town centre and only 15 minutes away from the train station. The bedrooms are all very nicely decorated and come with free WiFi, TV, en-suite bathrooms and plenty of storage space for clothes. Furthermore the bedrooms/bathroom were pristine and much care was taken in their maintenance. In regards to food, it was of high quality and large portions, what more could you ask for? In addition free snacks, fruit, tea and coffee were provided meaning you were never left wanting.
Most importantly the B&B owners, Liz and Andy, are a very warm and welcoming couple who will make sure that you feel at home. After only a couple of days stay it already felt like a second home that I was glad to return to in the evenings.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 February 2013

The Elendil is 5 minutes walk from Inverkeithing town centre and less than 3 minutes from bus routes to Edinburgh and Dunfirmline, ideal for anyone relying on public transport. Rooms are clean and spacious with tv, tea/ coffee and free wifi throughout the house. Well worth a visit.

• Stayed February 2013
United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I stayed at Elendil B&B for one month recently. I was greeted by Liz and Andy (the owners) who were very friendly and warm. They gave me a tour of the B&B and their beautiful garden. The rooms at Elendil are lovely, the beds are really comfy, the rooms are very clean and a great size. There are plenty of drawers and a large wardrobe with lots of coat hangers (which was very useful). All rooms come with a TV and access to (a fast) WIFI! The bathrooms are also maintained to a high standard. There is a great selection of food for breakfast and they happily catered for my dietary requirements (lactose intolerant). They also have a separate kitchen for guests to use with a fridge and storage space for food which was really useful to me. The B&B is only a short train ride away from Edinburgh, in fact I could see the Forth Road Bridge out of my window! Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and Liz and Andy really made me feel at home. I would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone as it is reasonably priced with friendly owners who provide a high standard of accommodation.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Old Aberdeen, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 August 2012

'Lovely', 'wow', 'amazing' are among the words I had in mind when I first stepped into the B&B. I am a student from University of Aberdeen and I came from Malaysia. This was my first experience and I really enjoyed it! Liz and Andy are a great couple and they welcomed me with open arms. I was in my comfort zone and it was like a 2nd home to me. The hospitality was top notch and the meals prepared were scrumptious. Liz was also very considerate as she asked me what kind of food were to my liking, in view that I am from Malaysia. The bedroom is beautiful and to my surprise, there is a TV in the room, which was very convenient as I can watch the Olympics on my bed, whenever I want. There are lots of cabinets for my things and a wardrobe for my clothes. The bathroom was also well maintained and equipped with the necessities. Other than that, there are bus stops within walking distance where you can take a bus to Edinburgh and the railway station is just 15-20 minutes away if you are travelling by train. All in all, I have not regretted a single moment to have chosen this B&B for my 30 days GP attachment in FIFE. Liz and Andy are just perfect and I am sure you will have a wonderful time staying at Elendil B&B. The last words in your mind after your last day would be "money well spent!"

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
LUTON
Reviewed 19 August 2012

We have been coming to this b& b four 4 years. We are feel like one of the family and nothing is too much trouble for Liz and Andy. The breakfasts are very good and lasts you all day. The accomodation couldnt be better, lovely comfortable beds and after a busy day we enjoy sitting in the dining lounge . We have no hesitation in recommending Elendil to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Rennes, France
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Our family just spent 3 nights at Elendil. Liz and her husband were very nice and helpful (information about transport to Edinburgh, help to the post office...). The rooms, bathrooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast just great !

If we happen to go back to Scotland, no doubt we'll be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Catherine H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inverkeithing
The Queensferry Hotel
#1 of 5 in Inverkeithing
Boreland Lodge Hotel
Boreland Lodge Hotel
#4 of 5 in Inverkeithing

Been to Elendil Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!