This is a great hotel to stay at and is located very close to Edinburgh and the rail station to take you there. The staff is very friendly and are very helpful with any questions or requests you may have throughout your stay. They offer internet free of charge, a wonderful cooked breakfast, dinner, and an excellent bar. I would highly recommend this hotel to any of my friends or family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boreland Lodge has recently had a refurbishment and all rooms have new shower rooms, fully tiled, and new carpets in all the rooms, the furniture has been upgraded and the hotel is a family run hotel. We have free internet in all public areas and also tea and coffee complimentary facilities in all rooms. There are small TVs in all rooms with freeview channels. We are 300 yards from a local train station and journey to Edinburgh is 15-20 minutes, costing about 5 pound return. There is also a shuttle bus to Edinburgh Airport terminal from the train station, which runs every 30 minutes taking about 20 minutes. We are near Roysth and the Forth Road bridge and close to the motorways. Ideal for Ingliston and T in the Park, local events at Knockhill are 15 minutes away. We have rooms 2 family of 5 rooms with conservatories, we also have singles, doubles and twins. We serve a continental breakfast and a cooked Scottish breakfast. We also have a lovely cozy bar area offering lovely food every evening. Come and join us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Boreland Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boreland Hotel Inverkeithing
- Boreland Lodge Hotel Inverkeithing, Fife, Scotland