“Good value for money”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Good value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

This place has a large menu which offers a bit of everything for everyone. I've visited numerous times when visiting the area and have alwayd had nice food. Tbe Wexford Tart and Steak and Ale Pie are my favourites! Buy one get one free adds to the treat!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great for people with big appetites!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband likes his food so this place was great, my kids eat loads too so it worked for them.

This place is out of our way but we'll definately be going back

Visited April 2014
“Good value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Good menu and good food, rather than 241 half the prices! Service a bit hit and miss, some friendly staff and a few not so friendly. Really busy at peak times but on the whole a good meal.

Visited March 2014
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Lovely meals everytime..!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I have now visited this Pub Restaurant 5 times and every-time have thoroughly enjoyed my meal as have my family... Staff friendly & Helpful and portion size is good... I have also visited the Bradley Stoke one too and food also good but my preference is the Yate one... Two 4 One deals meals are Great... Keep up the good work and change nothing and we will keep coming back....

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Value for Money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Two for one menu and really good food, they finally have got the seating arrangement thing sorted too!! Well done to the Fox!!

Visited January 2014