21 Park House Guest House
US$190
US$184
US$93
PremierInn.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I arrived on the 11/11/13 late afternoon and found a very warm welcome by the owner and a clean and comfortable room . A very good breakfast kept me going til late afternoon . Highly recommended , I'll be back .

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We occupied room six (twin) and even without the heating on, we were warm at all times. The private bathroom was also very nice as was our nights sleep. The only irritating thing was the creaky floor boards very time we walked across the floor and it must have been frustrating to those occupying the room below. The breakfast was excellent as was the general welcome and we shall certainly re-visit as the position is excellent for access all areas locally.

Room Tip: The rear rooms are quieter and the upper rooms are very warm.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank James F
Maddy-21-Park-House, Owner at 21 Park House Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Hi
There is a rolling program for refurbishing all the rooms and at present 2 rooms are due for this and room 6 is one of them
This room will be having a wall knocked down to make it larger and when this happens the floorboards will be looked at and a new carpet put down
Hopefully that will stop any creaking

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I originally booked for two nights in this bed and breakfast with the intention of staying the rest of my trip to West Kirby with friends, however after two nights I was so happy with this venue's high standards I continued my trip here for a further night.
Mandy is a fantastic host, very welcoming, friendly and chatty.
The rooms are spotless, warm and relaxing.
The breakfast generous and great quality.
I will be sure to return here on my next visit to West Kirby.
Thank you Mandy!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Maddy-21-Park-House, Owner at 21 Park House Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for your comments, I will certainly look forward to meeting you again next time you are in West Kirby

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Stayed recently for a couple of nights to visit family. Welcomed by our host Maddy, who was
friendly, chatty and carried our gear up two flights. Very nice room, although the toilet was a bit cramped but lovely big shower. Could have done with more tea bags and milks on the tray, only 3
of each, which was a bit odd. Nevertheless, we will be back.

Room Tip: Separate personal shower room is worth thinking about.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Maddy-21-Park-House, Owner at 21 Park House Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Oops! so sorry about the teabags and milk , must have forgotten to replace them, not normal
Glad everything else was fine
Hope to see you again

Reviewed 9 August 2013

I have recently stayed at this delightful guest house with my daughter and grandson, Maddy, the owner is very friendly and helpful, We stayed in the family room and had everything we needed. The much needed breakfast, after all our exploring of the Wirral, was lovely and served in a very pleasant room. We will definately be going again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jan w
Maddy-21-Park-House, Owner at 21 Park House Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2013

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I am sure we can find you plenty more interesting walks and Hilbre Island will still be there
It would be lovely to see you all again