21 Park House Guest House
US$183
Agoda.com
US$94
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Me and my partner stayed her for 2 nights. We arrived late on the first night and were welcomed by the owner maddy, who was welcoming and showed us to our room. The room was great only problem was the shower as it was a attic room the celling sloped and it was difficult to shower. But was good excuse to have a long soak in the bath!! On walking down to breakfast in morning we could see a few of the other rooms that were being cleaned and I have got to say there are some great modern rooms in the guest house. The breakfast was so nice and one of the best We have had, great choice and was great to sit and chat with other guests who all said that they often stay at the this guest house and I understand why. Great modern rooms, great breakfast and a great host maddy. Thank you it's a credit to you maddy.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Foxjayy
Maddy-21-Park-House, Owner at 21 Park House Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

With your booking being last minute I am afraid I didn't have a larger room for you both
Maybe next time
Maddy

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We arrived later than anticipated, but this was no problem. We were met by the lovely Maddy who showed us to our rooms and showed us where we could park our bikes securely.
A lovely breakfast and very clean comfortable warm rooms.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I arrived on the 11/11/13 late afternoon and found a very warm welcome by the owner and a clean and comfortable room . A very good breakfast kept me going til late afternoon . Highly recommended , I'll be back .

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We occupied room six (twin) and even without the heating on, we were warm at all times. The private bathroom was also very nice as was our nights sleep. The only irritating thing was the creaky floor boards very time we walked across the floor and it must have been frustrating to those occupying the room below. The breakfast was excellent as was the general welcome and we shall certainly re-visit as the position is excellent for access all areas locally.

Room Tip: The rear rooms are quieter and the upper rooms are very warm.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank James F
Maddy-21-Park-House, Owner at 21 Park House Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Hi
There is a rolling program for refurbishing all the rooms and at present 2 rooms are due for this and room 6 is one of them
This room will be having a wall knocked down to make it larger and when this happens the floorboards will be looked at and a new carpet put down
Hopefully that will stop any creaking
Thanks Maddy

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I originally booked for two nights in this bed and breakfast with the intention of staying the rest of my trip to West Kirby with friends, however after two nights I was so happy with this venue's high standards I continued my trip here for a further night.
Mandy is a fantastic host, very welcoming, friendly and chatty.
The rooms are spotless, warm and relaxing.
The breakfast generous and great quality.
I will be sure to return here on my next visit to West Kirby.
Thank you Mandy!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Maddy-21-Park-House, Owner at 21 Park House Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for your comments, I will certainly look forward to meeting you again next time you are in West Kirby