“BIRTHDAY BREAKFAST”

Aubergine Cafe
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in West Kirby
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Aubergine is a warm and friendly licensed café situated on a quiet pedestrianised side street just off The Crescent, West Kirby. We offer good food with friendly service and excellent prices.
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stuck for somewhere to go for my wife's birthday because I was working in the evening so I thought I would try Aubergine for a brunch. I was not disappointed excellent service, choice of menu and the food does not disappoint. Thoroughly recommend this café and will be visiting again. Well done.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I must admit, I like good food! Aubergine has nothing but good food and my wife and I have developed an alarming fixation with this place. It's quirky, busy and wonderfully managed by Mo.
My wife absolutely loves the Eggs Benedict and I can't get enough of the Deluxe Breakfast Binlid (which is a large bun with sausage, bacon, egg, black pudding and hash brown. You can get a Binlid non-deluxe - without the black pudding and hash brown - but why would you do that?)
The food is always good, the staff are great. It gets very busy and you can't reserve a table but it's well worth any wait.
Great place - great cakes (did I mention the cakes?), great coffee. Get along to Aubergine!

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

A welcome stop after walking from meols. My first time there, enjoyed Black Forest hot choc with generous slice of lemon & coconut cake. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stepped in for lunch on a one off visit to West Kirby. What a lovely place - full of interesting bits and bobs - a real homely place with books to browse and pretty things to look at. Food was varied and well prepared. Wish I had the opportunity to visit regularly so I could work my way through the cakes!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Forced to change plans due to the closure of Lady Lever Art Gallery, a friend and I called here as I had never been to West Kirby. Great value and interesting sandwiches with quality bread etc. Recommended.