“Excellent service”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Liverpool
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Came to your pub on a Friday night with a group of friends...we were served immediately by a friendly & efficient member of staff....we ordered fish & chips from the fish Friday deal & it was amazing freshly battered fish & crispy chips extremely good value for money....will be recommending you to my family & friends...keep up the good work..,,

Wirral
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fathers Day”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We went for a family meal on fathers day as we had been there previously and always had a good meal for a reasonable price.
As usual, all excellent.
Good food and drinks.
Pleasant, attentive staff.
Totally enjoyable.

Meols, United Kingdom
“Fathers Day Special”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Six of us booked into the Dee Hotel West Kirby at 13.00 on Fathers Day.
We were served by a member of staff named Joe .
Food was served with professional calm and the quality was of the highest standard.
We are regular diners at the Dee and as always the whole establishment was brimming with a very warm welcome and we were taken care of by the highly professional and friendly staff.
It is always a pleasure to visit the Dee Hotel and it is a true testament to the quality and service expected of the Wetherspoon's chain.
Well done to all concerned

2 Thank wirralwanderer1940
Holywell,Flintshire
“Rubbery old sausages at Wetherspoons Dee Hotel.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Ordered the large £4.60 cooked breakfast at 9am on Saturday morning when they were not busy. Staff friendly and the meal arrived quite quickly. I immediately noticed that the ONE mushroom that was expected on the larger breakfast (not included on the standard traditional breakfast at £3.29) was missing. Upon reporting this to member of staff the missing mushroom was served up on a side plate within one minute. Incredible. Then I tried the 2 sausages. Worst I've had anywhere. Rubbery, gristly, over-cooked and appeared as though they'd been around a couple of days. As I was hungry and didn't want to cause a fuss with my partner present I did not complain at the time, although I've given my details on their feedback website. The unlimited coffee was good value at 79p, but I needed it to wash down the sausages. I won't be going there again in a hurry, but wish I'd demanded a refund now. Maybe when they read my feedback they might send me my money back! Poor show, Wetherspoons!

• Visited May 2014
Wirral
“Its a wetherspoon - good value and ok”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Its a nice pub, good location right by West Kirby station. We had a good breakfast here before we got the train for a day out and it was really good value. Have eaten here before and its wetherspoons pub food and micro meals, but for the price its good enough and tasty enough. Well worth a stop for a cheap nibble.

Visited May 2014