“Steak club”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We came in here last night, it was rammed!! After tasting the food i can see why! We had the massive angus steak an my friend had the sirloin, was cooked beautifully considerin how busy the pub seemed!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Came here today for the first time I had fish,I wasn't expecting alot but my god it was stunning the service was brilliant and the food was excellent I will be defiantly coming back next week.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our meal here, the service was excellent and friendly, possibly the nicest and most helpful I have experienced since dining in America. I would recommend eating here and will be returning.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Me and my partner came in here on Friday night and we had the fish offer, I wasn't expecting much to be honest but ive got to say - it was one of the best battered fishes ive ever had! The fish was cooked to perfection, beautiful crispy batter!! Will definitely be coming back next week!

1  Thank Jose S
Reviewed 20 June 2014

As one of a party of 17 walkers, I had lunch here today. The atmosphere was very good, the staff were very helpful and very friendly and we were all served very efficiently. Although you would probably class the food as cheap and cheerful it was certainly very tasty and was thoroughly enjoyed by all of us. Excellent value for money, I couldn't fault this pub in any way.