Bridge Inn
Leverhulme Hotel & Spa(Port Sunlight)
US$167
Travelodge Bromborough Hotel(Bromborough)(Great Value!)
US$62
Travelodge
    US$143
    US$81
    US$70
    TripAdvisor
    • Restaurant
    Travelodge Liverpool Docks(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
    US$104
    US$140
    US$117
    Agoda.com
    • Breakfast included
    No availability for your dates from our partners
    All reviewslovely villagemixed grilllovely mealsunday lunchpub foodfull englishlady leverlovely staffbirthday partyevening mealfunction roomexcellent value for moneycouldn't do enoughcomfy bedliverpoolquizgallery
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 25 May 2014

Just returned from taking our 93 year old grandad on a reminiscent memory tour of his homeland. What can we say, the staff at the hotel were so accommodating and the food was excellent along with the service. Ok, needs a lick of paint and a wheelchair ramp but would defo stay again. Lisa, Mick, Jane, Larry and Harry. The wild bunch. And thanks cilla and shaun

• Stayed: May 2014
    2  Thank Lisacider1
    Reviewed 23 May 2014

Stayed here as I was working nearby for a few days, very clean and comfy with a nice breakfast too. Bar food was well priced and very good.

My only complaint was the noise from an extractor fan outside my room, when I complained I was told it could not be switched off (It was off the previous night!) and they could move me to another room, at 23:20 I could not be bothered and was given some money off.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
    1  Thank DMXDAVE
    Reviewed 30 April 2014

In 1968, as part of my apprenticeship, I helped re wire this lovelly building. I returned this year to stay 3 nights. I pleased to say the lights are still on. The room was comfortable although the window latch was insecure. Facilities were good with internet access via free "Çloud" wi fi.
    Water pressure was a bit low.
    Breakfast was good but the restaurant food was very average at dinner time. I went up to the 3 stags were the food ia far better. There's also a good italian restaurant 10 mins walk away.
    Car parking is good.
    The location is good. Good walking in the Village. I did my daily workout in the "Dell"
    Although the above weaknesses were there, they didn't detract from a good stay and excellent value

Room Tip: No fitness centre but Port Sunlight Village has plenty of walking / running routes and parks
    • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
    1  Thank Kiwifrank
    Reviewed 22 April 2014

love you all. Maria Manageress, paul, Janice and charlotte. Sorry cant remember all your names. Like home from home. rooms clean & comfortable, food excellent. nothing to much trouble. Cant wait to see you all again. keep it up guys.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 15 March 2014

Why do they kick out their diners into the public bar? It's much nicer in the restaurant side and I would eat here more often if I could relax and enjoy a drink after my meal, as it is I go to a couple of nearby chain pubs even though this is technically my local. Keep the bar in your restaurant open for longer, it works! Just pop into one of the local chains to see how busy they are!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple