“Best place by far”

Clairville
Ranked #29 of 98 Restaurants in Wallasey
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Clairville is a JD Wetherspoon Pub in the heart of Liscard, Wallasey. We provide great value Food, Ales, Wines, Spirits and Coffees while aiming to provide good customer service and a friendly environment. We serve food every day from 8am till 11pm ranging from traditional breakfast to salads and pastas to steak's and curry's.
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Value for money and outstanding. The selection of drinks is vast and at a good price. The food I had tonight was hot and fresh and I got a curry, drink and trimmings for £5! The staff here are superb and friendly. The pub itself looks like it's been refurbished and is spotlessly clean. The guy who wrote the last review must have had a bad day. Great atmosphere, thanks

There are newer reviews for Clairville

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Food is cheap and .......well cheap, tried it didn't like it so won't be returning. Cutlery appeared out of the pocket of the waiter and flung on the table. Just not my cup of tea.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Good value of money and some where were I go with my family . I go here a lot of the time and it is some where were I can also go with my friends .

Reviewed 15 April 2014

eat here often always happy with the meals and price. service is usually fast and staff are very friendly

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Took my mother here on Sunday for Mother's day. We had a wonderful time. The Sunday Roast Dinner was excellent, and the £2.20 desserts were a bargain! We may have also gotten a bit tipsy :D
The atmosphere of the pub was great and all of the staff were lovely and very helpful. I would definitely recommend visiting the pub. After seeing some of the other reviews I think I need to try the steaks too! ;)