Stayed here for the weekend with my partner.
Very friendly staff, and a good room to enjoy.
Not sure on the bed, I didn't sleep exceptionally but not sure if that was down to me or the bed! Gym facilities were also a bit poor but the pool was great! (As was the sauna and steam room).
Breakfast was good, but I recommend trying to get there early!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Winchester, Norton Park is a sumptuous four star hotel blending beautiful contemporary chic with historical elegance all set within 54 acres of peaceful grounds. No matter what your reason for visiting, on business, a family trip or a spa break, the hotel has all the facilities to surpass your expectations. For those visiting on business, be it for a board meeting, a residential conference, training seminar or annual dinner the state-of-the-art facilities are exceptional. Norton Park offers 16 conference and meeting rooms for up to 340 delegates within the main hotel, the Manor House and for something a little different the 17th century Tythe Barn. On the doorstep to all that Hampshire has to offer including historic Winchester with its magnificent cathedral and the coastal cities of Southampton and Portsmouth, Norton Park is an ideal base for a leisure break with family and friends. The hotel has 166 modern bedrooms, a large leisure complex and spa, a great restaurant and beautiful landscaped gardens to stroll around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Norton Park - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norton Park - a q Hotel Sutton Scotney
- Norton Park a Qhotel Winchester
- Norton Park - A QHotel Sutton Scotney, Hampshire