Ive just returned from a 2 night stay. I didn't realize Holiday Inn's could be so amazing. From the moment we walked in we were impressed by the friendly welcome and efficient check in, we were quite early but nothing was said and our room was ready which was even better. The lobby is very clean, smart and modern. There is a starbucks at the bar, which greatly impressed my hubby and there are 3 tvs showing world cup matches at night and sky news during the day from what we saw.
Room was spacious for a basic double and clean. Bed was comfortable and was very happy to have two pillows each, a number of hotels we've stayed in lately have only had one! Tv was large and in HD and shower had good power.
We ordered room service one of the nights and i had one of the best burgers I've ever had. The next morning I saw a sign downstairs asking to "try our gourmet award winning burgers" How right that sign was.
Roza checked us in and out and she was extremely efficient and helpful. On checkout she asked us to rate our stay from 1-10 and we gave it an 8.5 and this was our only gripe. wifi was not free and besides it not being free it was, in my opinion very expensive. £22 for 24 hours!!!! On informing Roza of this she told us about the rewards club which is totally free to sign up for and we were very impressed with the rewards club package. We signed up there and then and are very much looking forward to going back to this hotel in November(we have family who live nearby) aswell as looking at all the other hotels and services available to us as reward club members
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn London-Bexley hotel. This Bexley Hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for both Business & Leisure Travellers. Located just outside the London Congestion Charge area The Holiday Inn London Bexley, gives quick access to both South East London and Kent via the A2 trunk road from the M25 J2. The hotel has a mix of Double/Twin/Family rooms, all fully Air-Conditioned with Highspeed Internet access, and is 10 minutes from the famous Bluewater Shopping Centre. Being 15 minutes from Brands Hatch Race Circuit makes us the ideal hotel for attending BTCC, British Superbikes or A1 GP. It is also just 10 minutes from Greenwich for the O2 Dome, The River Thames, Maritime Museum & Royal Observatory. Click here for more details.The Holiday Inn London-Bexley has a state-of-the-art Conference Centre. The Academy is ideal for Meetings, Conferences, Weddings, Civil Partnerships or Baby-Naming Ceremonies. Click here for information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn London-Bexley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London-Bexley Hotel Bexley
- Holiday Inn Bexley
- Bexley Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London-Bexley Kent