“Good food and value for money”
Review of Leyland Lion

Leyland Lion
Ranked #14 of 77 Restaurants in Leyland
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: 01772643990
Leyland, United Kingdom
“Good food and value for money”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We often visit this pub, the boys especially like curry night every Thursday and steak night on Tuesdays, or maybe they are just giving me hints about my cooking! It is a typical Wetherspoons pub, good food, good value for money and good beer and wine. All the staff are excellent and provide a good service to the customers. It is a really nice atmosphere, very friendly.

Visited July 2014

“Great food, good atmosphere”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I went here with my family in November and the food was fantastic. I had the Jack Daniels burger and whilst it wasn't than TGI Fridays' version, it was better than the average pub food. The staff were friendly enough and the prices were cheap. All in all a great place to take the family.

“Exactly what you would expect from Wetherspoons”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We went last night (23/6/13) for a quick bite to eat. Having never been in I was thoroughly impressed with the layout and decor of the pub. It's a lovely mixture of traditional and modern and has certainly been done to maximise the ties with the history of Leyland.
The lady, who I think was either a supervisor or trainee manager who served us, couldn't have been more helpful or pleasant.
The food was the regular selection one would expect in a Wetherspoons pub, cheap, cheerful and tasty. It was brought to us by a friendly young waitress, it was piping hot and delivered within the 10 minutes wait time we'd been told to expect.
As it was a Monday night it was fairly quiet and I watched a couple of interactions staff members had with other customers and saw the consistently friendly approach was modelled by the man I took to be the manager and all of his staff on duty.
I would definitely go again and recommend it to others.

Visited June 2014
“love it :)”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

come here regularly for drinks and also for food. very good value for money, and excellent food. staff are always friendly and welcoming and very helpful.

• Visited June 2014
wales
“Great value”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

A nice wether spoons offering the usual great value drinks and food. Had lunch and breakfast here and it was delicious. Drinks and food at least half the price here than at the hotel we were staying! Pleasant staff. Well done all!

Visited April 2014