“cannot knock service, staff, menu or food.”
Review of Bangla Spice

Bangla Spice
Ranked #2 of 77 Restaurants in Leyland
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Preston, Lancashire
“cannot knock service, staff, menu or food.”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Have now been twice and will go again. Everything has been as hoped though I do agree with a previous writer about the music being a little intrusive.
We generally feel let down in most restaurants when one or more of the elements listed in my title are not up to scratch. Surly staff, poor menu, and food, small pretentious portions, etc., but none of these apply here and the prices are acceptable.

• Visited August 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant around”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my family love nothing more than a great curry. We've been going to Bangla Spice ever since it opened and we've not had one bad experience. It's been absolutely fantastic every time, the best curry I've ever had, it's just what Leyland needed. Would thoroughly recommend and any of these reviews which say it's "awful" are obviously from people who don't like curry at all. If you're a true curry lover you wouldn't be disappointed. Jamal and all the staff are the nicest people ever, couldn't ask for anything more from Bangla Spice.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lyndsey H
Preston, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I've been a few times now, and yes the staff are very nice, but the food is just average. There are better Indian restaurants in the area that cost much the same.

I've been for group meals, both with family and more recently with friends. I think if it were just myself and my partner and the venue choice were just up to us, neither would visit here.

It's not unpleasant, it's just not that spectacular either.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Lea_1980_2014
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Superb”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Visiting my parents in Lancashire, have to say the best Indian I have had in a long time ! We had a mixture of things , my favorite being Madras and the samba. Onion rice delicious. Will return before we leave Lancashire for sure.

Preston, United Kingdom
“Best takeaway meal ever! ”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

After visiting Bangla Spice several times for meals in their restaurant and also take aways, we can honestly say that they always cater for every need. The staff are friendly, the atmosphere is lovely and the food is probably the best and tastiest we've ever had. We have visited many traditional Indian restaurants and this establishment is by far superior to any other! We'll be there next week! Thanks guys.

1 Thank Gasfusion