“Great Take Away”

Add it.
Happy House
Ranked #54 of 84 Restaurants in Leyland
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Have used this take away for about 26 years and it is always good. At times we have been tempted to try others ( with mixed outcomes) but always come back to the Happy House. The food is always fresh, delicious and plentiful. Even when using the delivery option it arrives piping hot. The menu is extensive and we have tried many items from it over the years and would struggle to recommend one particular dish as there are so many good ones. If you live in the area or are just visiting and want a Chinese take away then this is then place for you.

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

I've had hundreds of meals from here over the years and not once have I been disappointed! I was once surprised to find I was given someone else's order only finding out once I got home but was a welcome surprise :) Lovely food and plenty of it!

1  Thank exhibit_lancs