Rothley Court
Ibis Budget Hotel Leicester(Leicester)(Great Value!)
US$60
Priceline
Quorn Grange Hotel(Loughborough)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$78
US$64
US$83
PremierInn.com
All reviewsmain buildingold english innswedding venuesteeped in historybridal suitewedding breakfastmanor houseoriginal featureslisted buildingwedding receptionlovely groundslovely meallovely old buildingwedding guestsduty managerfunction roomsuperior room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I attended my friend's wedding and stayed overnight. Thomas the duty manager could not have been more helpful, everything we asked for was attended to promptly and efficiently and he made sure everything was looked after. The wedding meal was excellent and everything ran like clockwork. In the morning at breakfast there were staff we had met the day before and asked us if we had enjoyed the wedding etc. The breakfast is excellent and our room was lovely and clean. I would certainly recommend staying at the hotel and I believe it is being refurbished in the new year so I look forward to seeing it then. A great big thank you to everyone at the hotel involved in Tracy and Michael Smith's wedding, especially Thomas.

Room Tip: Would recommend a room in the separate block as they are slightly larger and more modern
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Chris_Garnett, Guest Relations Manager at Rothley Court, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear just how much you enjoyed your stay here at Rothley. It’s good to hear that everything ran like clockwork and the team carried out any request promptly and efficiently, I will be sure to pass on this positive feedback. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I can only agree with Sue B (message below) it was a fantastic day, the staff were very helpful and friendly. Having good weather was a major bonus as wedding guests could sit in the lovely gardens and access to the bar was very close.
The Wedding service was excellent, all credit to the Registrar, and the Wedding breakfast very good. Rooms were good, even those in the Annex. There was a wide choice at breakfast, cereals, fruit, breads, full English, porridge etc.
The building is lovely but does in some places need a "lick of paint", however, that is minor, overall a good day was had by all.
Was I pleased the Happy Couple (including my son) chose Rothley Court? Answer, yes. Would I recommend it to others? Yes

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your recent review, I’m pleased to hear you had such a memorable day here at Rothley and the wedding service was ran excellently. It’s great that the weather permitted you use of our well-maintained gardens and facilities. We are very happy that you would recommend us to others, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I usually stay at a Premier Inn or similar when away on business as I have been let down so many times when choosing alternative venues.
However on this occasion I arrived at the Rothley Court for 3 nights and had a great stay. Staff were very pleasant, food was great in particular the breakfast buffet which was excellent. There were 2 weddings on during my stay but that did not affect the level of service for non wedding guests. It was great to see staff working together as a team and delivering fab service!
I will certainly be back and have no hesitation in recommending the Rothley Court as a business or holiday stopover.

Room Tip: I am informed that the rooms in the separate bedroom block are of a better standard
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Many thanks for your recent review of the hotel, we are thrilled you had such a great stay. It’s good to hear the menu we have created was to your liking, especially the vast choice that our breakfast buffet has to offer. The 5 stars award for our service gives us huge satisfaction, especially as you mentioned we had two weddings during your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We booked this venue without reading any reviews, and then was very distressed after reading them. I have to say the reviews Ive read do not reflex this venue for the money you pay you really can't go wrong. if your looking for a modern wedding Rothley court is not where you want to be, me and my wife love old buildings with character and Rothley delivers this in spades! We we want to say that on the day, the management were excellent we really knew ever step was taken care of and they also were pro active to possible problems example maybe weather problems. The staff were really good, polite, listened to everything that we wanted and our guest needed, we booked the dj with Rothley court again really good had a large selection of songs and a good kit. Finally just want to add that we booked fireworks with the firm that advertise in Rothley called " CELESTIAL" the only word that does this justice is 'EPIC' better than going uni at bonfire night! Anyway reading reviews from other people and are worried, please don't be. The venue exceeded expectation massively. My only advise would is to be organised and be on top of your day.
Thankyou to Rothley for giving us the most amazing day from me and wife.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracy F

Thank you for your review, we are so pleased we could assist in making your wedding at Rothley so special, it’s great to hear the staff and management ensured your day ran smoothly and gave 5 star rated service. We look forward to seeing you both during your next visit.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Our daughter and fiancé got married at Rothley Court in August 2013. From the moment we arrived the staff were very helpful and friendly. Any minor issues were quickly and efficiently resolved. The setting was beautiful and a fantastic day was had by all.

Room Tip: First floor rooms in the main building were larger.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue B

Thank you for the review, we are pleased that the team were so accommodating during your visit and you enjoyed our beautiful settings. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our variety of fresh produce available at breakfast, and hope to see you again in the near future.