We got a voucher from my son for afternoon tea for two as a Christmas present so not sure how much it cost. Whatever it was is definitely too much. We were served in the Orangery. Coffee was stewed. Tea was OK. Sandwiches very limited. White bread and too much mayonnaise!! I couldn't eat them. Scones were poor quality. Pancakes nice but tiny. Cakes tiny, dull and poor quality. Don't go, but the Falconry is interesting in the grounds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Aqueous Spa is a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk. From the moment you arrive at Dalhousie Castle a warm Scottish welcome awaits. Whether relaxing in the the Spa, gathering in the library next to the open fire, dining in the vaulted 2 Rosette winning dungeon restaurant, or retiring to your chambers, you will always feel as welcome as the 'Laird'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dalhousie Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalhousie Castle Bonnyrigg, Scotland
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel Bonnyrigg
- Castle Dalhousie