My husband and I have just returned from our honeymoon at Dalhousie Castle & Spa. Our stay excelled all our expectations. Our suite was the most beautifully & thoughtfully designed room I've ever stayed in. The castle itself is full of character with squeaky staircases and antique paintings & furniture filling the corridors. It's cosy & quirky and it's not just the open fire that fill every corner of this hotel with a warm atmosphere. The breakfast included was lovely and the orangery had gorgeous views of the castle grounds. Our dining experience in the Dungeon was amazing, great food and atmosphere. Every single staff member- receptionists, waiting staff & spa staff were helpful, friendly & attentive. The only downside to the whole experience was having to leave! I'm already looking forward to returning. Best hotel experience I have ever had! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Aqueous Spa is a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk. From the moment you arrive at Dalhousie Castle a warm Scottish welcome awaits. Whether relaxing in the the Spa, gathering in the library next to the open fire, dining in the vaulted 2 Rosette winning dungeon restaurant, or retiring to your chambers, you will always feel as welcome as the 'Laird'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dalhousie Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalhousie Castle Bonnyrigg, Scotland
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel Bonnyrigg
- Castle Dalhousie