What a beautiful castle. Lovingly looked after and converted into absolute luxury. Our room was clean, large and came with an amazing shower, fluffy towels, robes and slippers which was lovely. Didn’t use the Spa but did have an incredible 3 course (almost 5 course! They give you lots of unexpected extras between meals) birthday dinner in the Dungeon Restaurant. Very romantic venue and the staff were excellent – nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was outstanding and the Orangery has the most stunning views – highly recommend the potato pancakes! Expensive, but worth it for a special occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Aqueous Spa is a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk. From the moment you arrive at Dalhousie Castle a warm Scottish welcome awaits. Whether relaxing in the the Spa, gathering in the library next to the open fire, dining in the vaulted 2 Rosette winning dungeon restaurant, or retiring to your chambers, you will always feel as welcome as the 'Laird'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dalhousie Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalhousie Castle Bonnyrigg, Scotland
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel Bonnyrigg
- Castle Dalhousie