This stunning scottish castle was a wonderful setting for a weekend away. The castle suites vary from modern to old traditional interiors. The food was excellent with canapes in the library before continuing to the astompheric dungeon restaurant. The spa offered a good range of treatments and an optic light lit steam room, a shower with different modes e.g rainforest and a jacuzzi, note: there is not a pool as such. Edinburgh is within easy reach by car and the grounds have birds of prey on site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Aqueous Spa is a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk. From the moment you arrive at Dalhousie Castle a warm Scottish welcome awaits. Whether relaxing in the the Spa, gathering in the library next to the open fire, dining in the vaulted 2 Rosette winning dungeon restaurant, or retiring to your chambers, you will always feel as welcome as the 'Laird'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Dalhousie Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalhousie Castle Bonnyrigg, Scotland
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel Bonnyrigg
- Castle Dalhousie