“Nice restaurant”

Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Bonnyrigg
Price range: US$13 - US$53
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family run Italian restaurant that works hard to give the locals the very best in Italian cuisine. With a proven record of quality, we show off many of our accolades as soon as you walk through the front door. It doesn't end there. With great food comes world class customer service.. Sceptical? Come try us out for yourself!
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great food, value, service.
Bonnyrigg should appreciate and support this little gem.
Mid week specials particular good value.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

What can I day for a local restaurant it is of 5* quality the food is excellent the service is excellent the place is immaculately clean I like my foods duper fresh and hot in temperature not Luke war, and they hit all my quirky ways amazing mussels highly recommend this restaurant for all occasions and perfect for romantic nights family nights etc x only negative I can say is the layout of the restaurant causes it to be quite noisy in relation to conversations from other tables but ads to atmosphere for me

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

A lovely family run Italian restaurant .. courteous, friendly and welcoming too!

There is something to tempt the palate for everyone and all beautifully presented.

They bend over backwards to ensure your visit is memorable and especially if it is a special occasion.

You will not be disappointed if you visit this restaurant and the Pia family are just lovely!

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Great place to have dinner. It was a Saturday night and very busy glad we booked. The food was lovely an very yummy. Didn't have any space left for pudding. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Just goes to show that you don't have to go into Edinburgh to get good food. Brilliant Italian hidden in Bonnyrigg - who knew! Staff were brilliant and we tested them to the full with an accidental wine spillage on the table. Nothing was too much bother. I know my Italian food and this was excellent! Can't wait to go back.