“Brough Guide to North Wales”

Brough Guide to North Wales
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Deganwy
Afton, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brough Guide to North Wales”
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Judy was fantastic. Her knowledge complete and in depth. She tailored this trip to fit my needs and suggested further places that would be of interest beyond what I had expected. When I needed more time, or time alone in a particular place, Judy adjusted our agenda to fit my requests. I had hoped to visit several places on the Pilgrim's circle and see some other scenery in Northern Wales. Judy made suggestions and we devised a route that would optimize our time and see as much as we could. The day was perfect in every way. My tour with Judy was absolutely the highlight of my trip to Wales.

Visited May 2012

Victoria, Canada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Wales Guide: professional, flexible, informative...a wonderful day out of Liverpool!”
Reviewed 2 November 2010

Our cruise ship landed in Liverpool, however, we (2 couples) had done some touring in this area before and really wanted to experience nearby Wales for the first time...we pre-booked a wonderful guide named Judy Brough (http://www.guidenorthwales.com; info@guidenorthwales.com) Judy went out of her way to try to fit in all our requests, letting us know when we could take time to 'smell the roses' and when we should increase our pace in order to accomplish more of our wish list and return to the ship on time.

Judy spent the whole time with us, guiding us along the paths as we strolled through the lovely Bodnant Gardens (she even brought blankets for our picnic lunch!), explaining the history and ruins of Conwy Castle, walking the old town walls giving us information and answering questions along the way, and, as we drove past the gorgeous scenery, stopping for as many photo op requests as possible.

We spent a wonderful 9 hours with this lovely guide. A beautiful day and an awesome tour which left us wanting to experience more of Wales. The four of us highly recommend Judy!

2 Thank endlesstravelwishes