This is an unpretentious pub just around the corner from Guisborough high street. It serves decent pub food (real chips) at reasonable prices - nothing fancy but not expensive either. Excellent Black Sheep beer, and now Hobgoblin too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fox Inn & restaurant is located in the heart of the historic market town of Guisborough, on the edge of the beautiful North York Moors National Park. Just a short drive from both Yorkshire Heritage East Coast including Whitby and Scarborough and the Middlesbrough / Teesside area. Guisborough market days are Tuesdays and Saturdays and run throughout the year. The Fox Inn has live music Every Saturday Night That will finish Around Midnight, So this will mean that in the accommodation you will hear some music during the hours of 19.00pm till 12.00 am. The Fox is conveniently situated in the centre of Guisborough and offers delightful, warm and comfortable ensuite accommodation with rooms completely refurbished to an excellent standard. The fox has a public bar and restaurant together with off street car parking and secure parking for motorcycles and bicycles. We have 8 bedrooms including; 2 family rooms, 1 twin, 4 doubles and 1 single. Six of the rooms offer ensuite bathrooms with a bath and shower, the remaining 2 rooms have shower facilities. All rooms include a flat screen colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Our accommodation is warm and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your The Fox Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fox Hotel Guisborough
- The Fox Inn Guisborough, North Yorkshire