The Fox Inn
US$74
Priceline
US$125
US$109
Hunley Hotel and Golf Club(Saltburn-by-the-Sea)
US$96
The Treebridge Hotel(Middlesbrough)
The Spa Hotel(Saltburn-by-the-Sea)
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat carverymushy peassunday carveryroom was cleanlovely mealdouble roomcar parkevening mealkey
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Went to the Fox with a groupon voucher - meal was fabulous, cooked to perfection. Have no experience of staying overnight, but would certainly think about it. Staff were so lovely and helpful. I have no complaints regarding the service etc that we had.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I had the pleasure of staying here whilst working away (i work away alot) it is not the biggest room ive had but very clean and relaxing. The bar and food was enjoyable lots of home cooked stuff. the staff were very friendly and welcoming. a real classic home from home inn

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2013

This was our third visit for Sunday lunch within the last 6/7 weeks. We returned because we found the meal tasty, plentiful,with fresh vegetables and reasonably priced. I particularly like a carvery because I can have good portions of vegetables. But I won't be going back after yesterday's performance. A good meal absolutely ruined by the ambiance The chap who was in charge conducted business with a noisy group in loud voices.[ surely this should have been done in private] Then he proceeded to throw empty bottles into a tub behind the bar making a hell of a din. But then we had to endure extremely loud music blaring out. We left and so did the other couple on the next table..A desert was out of the question. I won't be going back..The barmaid was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary G
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Stayed here for one night whilst walking part of the Cleveland Way. The rooms were fresh and pleasant to sleep in. I didn't have an evening meal here but the breakfast was fine, I particularly liked the pre orderin concept on arrival, which I realise wouldn't suit everyone, but for those like me who are set in their ways and have the same thing for breakfast each day and are able to state the time they want it then it works a treat.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

We went to the Fox Inn on a Groupon deal and it was good value for money, 2 nights B&B for two what more could you ask for for £59, and the breakfast was excellent and so were the staff, yes it was noisy on a night time but you could always go downstairs and join in with the karaoke, our shower wasn't working properly but the staff were very obliging and we used the one in another room, the place is in an excellent location as well a few restaurants around and the Main Street around the corner, all in all we had a very enjoyable weekend

• Stayed: March 2013