“Amazing. Fabulous. Best pub in guisborough”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Guisborough
Three Fiddles Hotel
Ranked #4 of 5 Guisborough B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

This pub is one of the most amazing little pubs. Such friendly astomphere all staff are friendly and welcoming. Amazing service and amazing staff. The girls that work behind the bar and serve food are excellent and have great personalities that make you feel that this is a home from home. Superb!!! :D

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Katietray

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Three fiddles is a lovley pub very friendly I was recomended by a friend so I brought me and my family here for sunday lunch the food was lovley well worth the money but when I got asked if my meal was ok the member of staff that asked smelt very strongly of alcohol I thought she was on shift as she was in uniform and she was still going behind the bar but she was drinking alcohol and dancing around the pub with enougther member of staff this put a damper on my trip to the three fiddles .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank ryan b
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I can not praise this pub enough after our first visit.. Very accommodating and friendly staff give a very positive feel to this pub, that offers well kept beer and food of a very good quality that is tasty , well presented and at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Havinh visited the pub years back and been appauled by the food I turned my nose up when a friend suggested going for lunch.
Anyway I went and I was shocked at how lovely the food was and how neat it was presented. All food seems home made and they do tell you that there will be a wait when ordering which I don't mind as I know it's worth the wait.
I try and go every few weeks for lunch and also its a friendly put where they allow children and have a children's menu.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Whilst out doing some christmas shopping we decided to go here for some food...we walked in to a very warm welcome from the bar staff we ordered drinks and sat at a table to look at some menus! The choice was brilliant also with some specials wrote on the board. We went to the bar to order, the food came in great time and looked amazing. We tucked straight in and where very pleased it tasted as good as it looked :) a member of the bar staff came to check if everything was ok and if we needed anything else. Once we finished we where offered a desert but we where all full to the brim!!
All in all our visit to the three fiddles was extremely pleasent i would recomend going and will 100% be going again myself :)

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Amandajone
Reviewed 6 December 2013

on ordering at the bar for 3 meals, the girl was distracted by 2 toddlers behind the bar, and only ordered 2 meals, we waited a long time for 2 meals to arrive , people who went in after us were served before us, and i had to ask where the other meal was, we wanted to eat together, not 1 having to wait, then had to ask, and wait for condiments.wouldn,t go back again.

Room Tip: only went to eat
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We were passing close by Guisborough (in the middle of a long journey) and decided to stop for lunch, and what a lucky find. A pub on the high street serving lovely food at a very reasonable price. The men had burgers served with onion rings, chips etc, and the ladies both had sandwiches served with salad, coleslaw and chips. All the meals looked lovely, and tasted delicious. The service was very good too. Staff were polite, and checked to make sure everything was ok. If we ever go anywhere near again, we will certainly make sure we stop for another meal. We all said we would like to try something from the specials board next time.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family