The drive up to the hotel is quite spectacular, and the grounds are lovely even when snow covered. All the staff were welcoming, efficient and helpful. The room large, spacious and well appointed. We were in the new section which has been very tastefully decorated in style with the older building. We had a very minor problem with a tap which was quickly rectified.
The lounge area with roaring fire was very much appreciated when we sat to choose our menu for dinner. Had a massage in the beauty clinic which was very de-stressing. Overall this was a very relaxing break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough, North Yorkshire