We stayed for 4 nights in room 123 in May and loved every minute. The room is above the private dining room and overlooks the terrace. It was very comfortable, beautifully furnished, well kept, spotlessly clean and above all quiet.The staff as usual were excellent. Didn't eat in the restaurant as we were disappointed with the meals and service last year however we had breakfast each day which was well cooked, hot and superbly delivered (we opted for room service as the service in the restaurant can be slow). One bonus was free wi fi in the public areas, we could even get it in the bedroom due to it's location. Thanks to all the staff for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough, North Yorkshire