Myself and my wife stayed for 1 night in November through a Secret Escapes offer. We have stayed at this hotel many times before and have always enjoyed our stays. This visit was no exception. We enjoyed a wonderful meal in the evening and the staff were brilliant including Emily, who was a new starter, and she was an absolute joy making us laugh loads while she served us in the restaurant. Breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice. We will definitely return in 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough, North Yorkshire