Would have rated Gisborough Hall 5 stars Excellent.
Beautiful hotel and grounds, welcoming, clean, fresh and bright. Food well prepared and presented and very enjoyable.
However, we were very disappointed because the Revival Zone spa facilities were closed for refurbishment and staff were attending a training day. We chose Gisborough Hall because of the spa and only became aware of the unavailability when we asked to use the spa a few hours after checking in. Also it would help with the ambiance and relaxation in the main hall if staff could choose shoes that are quite on the lovely wooden floors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough, North Yorkshire