We went the other Sunday for afternoon Tea after the Spring Fair they were holding at the venue. We were a little early so we sat on the terrace in the sunshine lapping up the lovely surroundings. The afternoon tea was lovely and we ate all of it. We could not fault it at all and the staff were really friendly and helpful throughout.
We will definitely go back again to sample more of their lovely food
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough, North Yorkshire