My stay here was due to a charity event that night, it was very easy to get to set in amazing surrounding in a gorgeous setting. The Rooms are lovely all very different to one another which adds to a more personal experience to one another. The group we were with together we have four rooms between us and no two were even similar. All very clean with nice views. The staff were all friendly. The food was lovely - I must add I have never seen carrots so orange in my life, the food was very fresh and at breakfast there was a massive variety. I wouldnt hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Superbreak UK so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough, North Yorkshire