Over night stay dbb good sized room bit of a route march to get to involving two lifts corridors and doorways but ok room well equipped good sized bed that was comfortable bathroom large with separate shower fresh milk and ice via room service pre dinner drinks reasonable priced restaurant choice good food good with polite frendly staff given possibly the best table good nights sleep breakfast ok staff did seem in a daze could have been on the ball more at clearing tables and restocking the fresh fruits and yoghurt ect not a big moan but would have made breakfast more enjoyable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough, North Yorkshire