“Great meals, friendly and good value.”
Review of The Priory Bistro

The Priory Bistro
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Guisborough
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

We went to the Bistro with a Groupon deal on Friday 29th July just to give the place a try and frankly not expecting anything special. However the food, service and environment were excellent. The menu isn't massive but there was a decent variety and the portions were generous. The atmosphere in the Bistro was welcoming and friendly. We were very impressed and we'll definitely return (with or without a deal)!

2  Thank bigevilstepdad

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Came with my son and partner for breakfast as we are currently visiting family in Guisborough. The ladies who served us were lovely and I really enjoyed my scrambled eggs and salmon on English muffin.
Thank you! :-)

1  Thank LuaneMarie84
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

A large eating area inside and courtyard eating outside. We were outside as we had our dog. Specials board changed daily and a extensive menu of jackets, sandwiches and standard meals. The food was delicious but a little pricey. The chef was very accommodating for my little boy - a very picky eater. Also lots of sides to choose from and delicious drinks.

2  Thank emloue
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Came across the bistro while out for a morning walk with the wife. Had 2 gorgeous lattes and teacakes sat outside in the courtyard catching the sun. The guy who served us was super friendly too. Definitely recommending to friends to come and try. We'll be back too. Excellent.

1  Thank jezworth
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Booked this through a Groupon deal. It did not disappoint. Starter was bloody gorgeous. I had goats cheese which was amazing. The hubs had salmon and prawn pate. In so glad we split starters as it was unbelievable!!!
Main I had sword fish which they kindly accommodated different style potatoes. Hubs has steak. Cooked to perfection both meals! Especially the steak! Medium rare done right!!
I have a new found love in olives!
The service was second to none. Very friendly waitress, helpful, chatty all round lovely.
Desserts, again couldn't be better. Strawberry eaton mess for me which was so tasty with big pieces of strawberry in.
Massive slab of double chocolate and Oreo cheesecake for hubs which was devine.
Thanks again!!!