“Nice pub with attentive staff” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #19 of 48 Restaurants in Guisborough
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
Description: .
Heerhugowaard
“Nice pub with attentive staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

We enjoyed our drinks and dinner at the Three Fiddles.
I had the curry and the waitress discussed with the chef about the spiciness so I could make the right choice.
Dinner and drinks are not expensive and the atmosphere is very good.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Juliadrusilla

Guisborough, United Kingdom
“Well worth money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My son took me and his mam out for my birthday. The burgers were lovely home made chips three meals and three drinks 27.00 will be back well done to owner and staff

• Visited June 2014
Middlesbrough
“lunch in the three fiddles”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

We went in for lunch after a walk around guisborough and ordered an all day vegetarian breakfast and a giant Yorkshire pudding with pork. The breakfast was advertised as 2 quorn sausages 2 hash browns 2 eggs, beans mushrooms and grilled tomatoes.
The breakfast came without quorn sausage and eggs . I asked were the sausages were and was told there was no quorn sausages and the boss was out. I asked were the eggs were and the waitress took the plate back into the kitchen for the eggs. I expressed my opinion that if I had known there was no sausages and eggs I would have not ordered. The waitress was very pleasant and said she didn't take the order.
The yorkshire pudding with pork was no better than a pound ready meal land the mashed potato was one or two quarter of a boiled potatoe flattened with a fork.
Not value for money at all.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Durham, United Kingdom
“A great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

We were looking for somewhere to eat after walking around Guisborough.
We stumbled into this pub and were acknowledged by the barmaid on arrival. The barmaid was attentive and friendly. The food was really well presented and very good value for the money. Would definitely come back. Lorraine, Jacq & Pam from Durham.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent all round experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Service with a smile warm and friendly atmosphere and although they were busy we all felt welcome and were looked after well, food was delicious and portions were great, manager aaron and his team of staff are brilliant and accomodated our party of 8 adults 2 kids very well ensuring we recieved the best service possible. Highly recommended

• Visited March 2014