“really enjoy my serenity” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of My Serenity

My Serenity
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: My Serenity is an holistic training centre & therapy suite in the heart of the beautiful market town of Guisborough. We offer an extensive range of complementary therapies and host yoga and meditation classes, psychic development groups, Reiki share groups and regular training in holistic therapy too. Our shop stocks a large selection of crystals, including in excess of 140 varieties of tumblestones alongside other spiritual gifts including incense, aromatherapy oils and relaxation CD's. Our therapists are all qualified and insured with The Guild of Holistic Therapists. Pop by, get some pampering, or maintain your physical fitness and mental health. We'd love to help!
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“really enjoy my serenity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

I go to my serenity every two weeks as I love my body massage its the only place I will go. as the staff are really good and very helpful. for over the past year I was getting really bad headaches but since ive been going to my serenity I don't get them no more with the help from all the staff there that have pampered me over then years. I can carry on with my day to day life now and feel great.. there are always very helpful and also friendly and very professional within there work .. I am one very relaxed girl now so thank you to all the staff at my serenity I will see you soon keep up the good work kat / jonny / gill xx

Kat W, Owner at My Serenity, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Thanks for your amazing comments, we're so pleased you're feeling the benefits and of course it's always a pleasure to see you.
Until next time! :)

Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fabulous! I have found 'my' serenity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Cannot reccomend this place enough! they have a variety of therapies..and therapists available to suit your requirements. I had a chat with the very caring and knowledgeable owner who listened to my preferences and booked me with a lady for a back massage. I wanted a therapeutic healing type massage as I dislike being 'pumelled'! The treatment I received was amazing. The atmosphere of the shop and treatment room is so very peaceful. All the staff are very kind with great knowledge and experience. Thanks..I will be back!

Kat N, Owner at My Serenity, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Many thanks for your comments, we appreciate all feedback but are especially pleased when we know we've met all your needs so perfectly. You're most welcome at Serenity anytime.
Look forward to seeing you again soon!
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"AMAZING"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

I arrived at My Serenity (Saturday)to a lovely warm and friendly greeting, from both Kat and Jonny. The ambiance was lovely, my friend went in for her treatment, whilst I browsed the products in the shop. Eyes firmly fixed on a lovely silver Buddha picture. I then went in for my Reiki treatment, again I was made to feel at home and very relaxed. The treatment was fully explained in a professional manner and the health questionnaire completed. I was left alone to get comfortable and then my reiki session began and away I floated. Afterwards feedback was given and I was more relaxed then I have been in a very long time. 3 days later and Im still relaxed and planning my next trip back. Oh and I bought my Buddha picture. Thanks, Kat and Jonny - I'll be back soon :) :)

Kat N, Owner at My Serenity, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
I hope that Buddha is helping to create a serenity all of your own at home. Thanks for such fabulous comments. Look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Guisborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect Pampering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

I have had many therapies at this venue and enjoyed all of them. Whether a relaxing reflexology or a full body massage I'e ve never been disappointed. I get really tensed and knotty and often ask the therapist to really give me a firm pummelling. This is duly applied and all the therapists check frequently to make sure you like what you;re getting. I definitely do and can throughly recommend a visit!

Kat N, Owner at My Serenity, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I'm so pleased we consistently meet your requirements. Look forward to seeing you again soon!
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Enjoyable tratment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

Enjoyed a reiki session with crystal healing, very professional service, room was warm and inviting. I came away feeling lots better, uplifted and relaxed. Shall be returning for a second pamper session. Highly recommended.

1 Thank tristen b
Kat N, Owner at My Serenity, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Thanks so much for your comments. We're really pleased you enjoyed your treatment so much and look forward to helping with your next pamper session!