“Very relaxing!”
Review of My Serenity

My Serenity
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: My Serenity is an holistic training centre and specialist events venue in the heart of the beautiful market town of Guisborough. We offer an extensive range of services including yoga and meditation classes, personal and spiritual development groups, complementary therapies, counselling, tarot and mediumship readings, and regular training in holistic therapy. Pop by, get some pampering, or maintain your physical fitness and mental health. We'd love to help!
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I have now been twice and had massages - it is an oasis of tranquility and I feel so relaxed after one hour - amazing! I will be back.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Kat W, Owner at My Serenity, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Thank you for your lovely comments. We're so pleased you enjoyed your time with us, on both occasions and look forward to seeing you again soon!

There are newer reviews for My Serenity

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My Serenity provide a fantastic friendly service, with a huge range of therapeutic treatments, I would highly recommend the Swedish massage, a great way for dissolving every day stresses. My serenity hold the best promotions days, so well worth signing up for a newsletter.

Kat W, Owner at My Serenity, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thanks for such amazing comments. We pride ourselves on our Swedish massage in particular and so it's even more pleasing to hear you've enjoyed one yourself.
Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I love this place! The ambience and energy as you walk into the shop is wonderful, relaxing and uplifting. I am an "old hand" at trying out different places and therapies but I can honestly say I would come back here every time. The lastest therapy I tried was the Eastern Facial where Kat uses a specially blended oil and an extremely gentle facial massage. The therapy was one of the most relaxing I have ever experienced, I went home afterwards and slept for hours! I am looking forward to trying out the reflexology treatment by Johnny and will be booking one as soon as I can arrange another Saturday afternoon off. I can also highly recommend the range of goods available in the shop, everything from crystals to books, meditation CD's, jewellery and Angel goods. Looking forward to future visits.

Kat W, Owner at My Serenity, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

How fabulous to read such great comments. The Eastern Facial Massage is one of my favourites so I am so pleased you're as taken with it as I am. Definitely one of our most popular therapies. Look forward to seeing you soon for that reflexology!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I have had several treatments here. Warm, clean and welcoming. I can recommend the full Swedish body massage, Reiki & hopi ear candles. There is always something to take my fancy in the shop. Looking forward to returning for more treatments.

Kat W, Owner at My Serenity, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Thanks for such great comments, we're pleased you've enjoyed so many treatments with us and look forward very much to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I go to my serenity every two weeks as I love my body massage its the only place I will go. as the staff are really good and very helpful. for over the past year I was getting really bad headaches but since ive been going to my serenity I don't get them no more with the help from all the staff there that have pampered me over then years. I can carry on with my day to day life now and feel great.. there are always very helpful and also friendly and very professional within there work .. I am one very relaxed girl now so thank you to all the staff at my serenity I will see you soon keep up the good work kat / jonny / gill xx

Kat W, Owner at My Serenity, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Thanks for your amazing comments, we're so pleased you're feeling the benefits and of course it's always a pleasure to see you.
Until next time! :)