All reviews man serving refurbished hotel new style the breakfast area light switches ordered room service small gym fried eggs lots of parking car park beautiful hotel air conditioning good nights sleep beds were comfortable great weekend walk in shower no lift
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Food fantastic
Evening meal first class
Staff utterly brilliant
Breakfasts fabulous
Rooms immaculate
Well done
I’ve paid a lot mire and never been as well looked after
What a credit to a small hard working team

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Food took 2 hours to come, bearing in mind all they had to do was open a packet of Smoked Salmon l can’t imagine why?
Main dish promptly followed, in fact I hadn’t finish the starter but was just grateful another wait wasn’t on the cards. Looking forward to my steak and ale pie I dug in to find the steak had mimicked itself as chicken and the ale was a creamy mushroom sauce. I’d had enough by this stage, sent the food back and advised I no longer wanted anything to eat. The Assistant Managers apologised and said she’d remove from the bill. To my amazement 20 minutes later my cancelled order arrived delivered by you know who,......the Assistant Manager! I reminded her of the conversation we had just had and she again apologised and left with the food.
It was of no surprise when I checked out the food was still on my bill, so another 20 minute conversation insued explaining what had happened.
The service in this restaurant is the worst I have ever had and witnessed, I will never return again.
I’ll leave what I thought of the layout for others!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Stayed here overnight on a Saturday while attending a local wedding venue for a fiends wedding.We got a very good deal through the venue so basically got breakfast free,We arrived slightly before official check in time as we called on the way to the venue to see if we could drop stuff in the room,the reception staff were very friendly and efficient and said as the room was ready that would not be a problem.The room itself was at the rear of the hotel and was very quiet and had a garden view,it was clean and had everything you would expect at a Holiday Inn.We had a very good nights sleep and almost overlaid for breakfast,the breakfast area was very busy and the staff were clearing tables and resetting them as fast as they could,as it was very busy some breakfast items were running out but the kitchen staff topped them up regularly and that meant it was all nice and fresh.Had a good stay and would certainly use again if in this area.

Room tip: some road noise rooms at front
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank scubacol11
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stopped here on the way back from Silverstone to use the hotel's rapid charger and have a bite to eat.

Really impressed with the reception staff, hotel cleanliness in the lobby and the quality of food.

We enjoyed our brief 40 minute stay here so much we are considering staying here in the future for when we fly in and out of luton - which we do very often!

Can recommend the fish and chips and the lasagne.

Driver Friendly hotel too - serve becks blue behind the bar.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank alexfenlon
Reviewed 27 August 2018

It was a baking hot day but our allocated room was pleasantly cool. The hotel seemed fairly empty when we arrived at 4.00pm but we left our stuff & went out for a look around Northampton City Centre when we finally returned at 10.00pm the car park was really full but the disabled space we had left from was still available! Yippee! Bar was busy but pleasantly so. Breakfast in morning was satisfactory & most folk had gone earlier so also pleasantly quiet. Great place for a short stay.

Room tip: Personal preference
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple