We have just returned from a 2 night stay at The Old Swan and cannot say anything other than i think you would be very hard pushed to find a more lovely place to stay. The Hotel and the grounds surrounding it are just like somthing off a picture postcard.
The food is fantastic and the breakfast was superb. We stayed in room 201 in the 4 poster and it was perfect.
The staff are all polite and very helpful. We did not want to leave and we will be certainly returning to this gorgeous idealic place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 15 miles from Oxford and 11 miles from Blenheim Palace, the Old Swan & Minster Mill is nestled in 65 acres of idyllic grounds in the picturesque village of Minster Lovell. This quintessentially English inn and adjoining mill seamlessly blend the rural charm of these historic buildings with modern design, luxurious comfort and delicious menus crafted from the best seasonal produce. The magical gardens, wild flower meadows and woodland which enclose the mill and inn come alive during the summer months – fishing, walking, croquet and tennis are the order of the day while throughout cooler weather roaring log fires provide a welcome retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Old Swan & Minster Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Swan & Minster Mill Hotel Witney
- Old Swan And Minster Mill
- Old Swan & Minster Mill Minster Lovell, Oxfordshire