Stayed two nights in the Minster Mill, to celebrate our wedding anniversary, a lovely room right on the river with our own little patio area. Ate in the restaurant and had breakfast in the Old Swan. Food was great and the staff so friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. The grounds are just amazing with a lovely river walk. Nice touches like benches and deckchairs dotted about the grounds and umbrellas at the door for crossing over to the other side. Chairs by the river and in the pub garden. Also a spa so treated myself to a massage too!! A lovely hotel in lovely grounds, just perfect for a quiet break, but also ideal to explore Oxford and the surrounding areas. Will definately be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 15 miles from Oxford and 11 miles from Blenheim Palace, the Old Swan & Minster Mill is nestled in 65 acres of idyllic grounds in the picturesque village of Minster Lovell. This quintessentially English inn and adjoining mill seamlessly blend the rural charm of these historic buildings with modern design, luxurious comfort and delicious menus crafted from the best seasonal produce. The magical gardens, wild flower meadows and woodland which enclose the mill and inn come alive during the summer months – fishing, walking, croquet and tennis are the order of the day while throughout cooler weather roaring log fires provide a welcome retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Old Swan & Minster Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Swan And Minster Mill
- Old Swan & Minster Mill Hotel Witney
- Old Swan & Minster Mill Minster Lovell, Oxfordshire