“Great Stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Creazzo
Spencerville, Indiana
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

My husband was here on business and I tagged along staying at this hotel during the day. They had a very nice breakfast buffet that was included every morning. Staff was very friendly and helpful when I needed anything. The pool area was clean and very nice as well. Be prepared for no air conditioning. I did get used to it by the end of the week. I just kept the curtains closed during the day and we slept with the windows open at night. My husband was able to upgrade to a suite for the week of my stay at no extra cost. It was a bigger room and was very clean and comfortable. For a nice spa hotel, the outside could use a little updating and the spa services were fairly expensive so I didn't use any during my stay. Overall, it was a nice hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
vergiliusak, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Vergilius Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Mrs. Luella,

thank you very much for your comment. We are really happy to learn that you had a pleasant stay in our hotel. I’m sorry for the air conditioning, we had a technical problem but now we have fixed it.
Looking forward to welcoming you again at hotel Vergilius I send my

Best Regards

Francesca Pitton
Responsabile relazioni con la clientela

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I had the WORST time ever in this highly overrated hotel! I took my three best friends to this spa hotel as a Christmas present for a nights stay and spa treatments. I was really looking for the best spa hotel in the area and instead I got the worst. I booked the suite and a double with the spa package. As soon as I arrive the receptionist looked at me as if I was from mars, oh, by the way, I'm black. She did everything with an attitude as if I was bothering her. She did not ask if I wanted my bags to be taken up to my room by the bell boy, and when I asked her if it was possible the attitude got worse and she actually rolled her eyes at me. The rooms are like dorm rooms. The suite was a joke, cold, dark and empty. It was just a big empty room with a table and 2 chairs. My friends and I got changed and the robe they gave me was for a small child. When we get down to the spa they tell us that there is no room for us in the spa area even though we booked the spa package!!! They said we could go inside but not sit down on the spa beds! The spa is extremely small for a hotel so big. Very crowded. We get back to the rooms and even though this is a spa hotel there are no hooks in the bathroom for towels or swimsuits. By this time it was dark and the lighting was so bad I had to have them bring up an additional lamp to see. Needless to say, we did not eat at the hotel restaurant. Breakfast The next morning was stale cakes, Pastries, fruit, eggs and bacon on cold display plates, no microwave to heat anything. The bacon was raw. This is the one hotel I can actually say I would NEVER RETURN even if it was free!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank Pannacotta1972
Cape Town Central, South Africa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

The design is certainly unusual, but inside it is cool with clean, slightly funky rooms. Can't vouch for the TV but the pool bar serves a killer G&T next to a nice pool. Some lovely reataurants close by. Overall, very good value.

• Stayed July 2013
Galanta, Slovakia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

Spent there 1 week (5 nights) during my business trip. I appreciated having a smoking room (very rare these days). Breakfast was excellent and rich, couldn't ask for more. Very clean rooms, very nice bathroom and of course the parking infront of the hotel. With every glass of wine at the bar you get complimentary plate full of olives, parma ham and different kinds of cheese which serves as a regular starter if you want to eat it alone :)

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Luki H
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

I would wish they got bigger rooms, tv set was at bigger elevation so i had to keep my neck upside to watcb tv from bed. Overall okay designed hotel. I didnt try spa facilities so my review excludes spa and gym facilities.

• Stayed February 2013
Malmo, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2012 via mobile

Really nice, clean and quiet hotel. Not really family oriented but very classy and cool.
I could say a lot of great things about the hotel but I'll write one positive and one negative.
The waiting staff in the breakfast room were very nice and kind. And a very good breakfast indeed.
The waiting staff by the pool was also very service minded, but they made fun of me when I tried to order in Italian. Also I ordered Caffe Doppio and got Caffe Lungo a lot of the times. I had expected better.
Regardless, I give this place my warm recommendations. Even though this hotel is located far from the town which is ok if you have a car but a disaster if not.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Mats F
Brno
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

Nice and comfortable hotel offering a lot for value. Pool, room, breakfast... Ztanks from Czech Republic

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Creazzo
Viest Hotel
Hotel Mioni Royal San
Hotel Mioni Royal San
#9 of 26 in Montegrotto Terme
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,414 reviews

Been to Vergilius Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!